Updated: March 11th, 2022
The Mary Jane Dockeray Visitor Center is now open during normal operating hours Monday-Saturday from 9am-5pm. As the health and safety of our community is our top priority, we have implemented a few procedures to reduce the spread of COVID-19:
- Masks are not required. We will continue to monitor local COVID rates and may reinstate masking requirements for staff, general visitors, and program participants of all ages, regardless of vaccination status, when community health concerns arise.
- Visitor Center capacity is now unlimited. The Wildlife Education Center capacity is capped at 15 people, you may be asked to wait if capacity is reached.
- Comprehensive cleaning of Visitor Center each morning.
- Program participant information will be collected during registration for contact tracing purposes.
- All participants attending a pre-registered program must review and sign a COVID waiver stating that they are symptom free when they arrive onsite for the program.
- Masks are not required while participating in programs indoors or outdoors. We will continue to monitor local COVID rates and may reinstate masking requirements for staff, general visitors, and program participants of all ages, regardless of vaccination status, when community health concerns arise.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be available in specific locations for your convenience.
- Individual and/or Family Unit participants should continue to distance as much as possible. Eliminate contact, such as handshakes, high fives, and hugs with others that have not traveled with you.
- Please refrain from eating during your program. If you do plan on eating, please bring your own water bottle, and packed food in a cooler, and plan to eat outside.
If you have remaining questions about our COVID-19 policies regarding your program or field trip, please contact our Program Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org or (616) 735-6240.